Welcome ... New Beginnings.


Welcome to my new blog.  You know what they say, a change is as good as a rest and this year ends with a massive change for me.   I have been lucky enough to work at Crafts U Love in Charlwood for ten years.  But come mid January that will be coming to an end, and this puts me in a crossroads in life.  A scary crossroad which I hope to navigate unscathed.  First on the agenda is a new job. GULP, that is scary, interviews are not a favourite thing of mine (are they anyone's?) but needs must and all that.  I have a couple of months before I panic, although tell that to my sometimes panic stricken brain already.

For so many years I have been Stamping Caz, demonstrator, teacher and I have LOVED it!  I can't imagine my life without craft, that's never going to happen.  But certainly for now the class side of things might have stopped.  The dramatic side of me cant help but think RIP Stamping Caz, but the forever hopeful side of me welcomes Caz Who Crafts, my new blog name, my Insta name too.  As it turns out I am not only Stamping Caz now, I am Crochet Caz, Needlefelt Caz too, so to encompass that whole lot I am "Caz Who Crafts".

I cant promise I will suddenly become a prolific blog poster, my blog postings for the last few years have been terrible, but at least on my new blog I wont feel like I am cheating Stamping Caz followers by showing off my other crafts.

So who'll follow me as I embark on this new exciting (terrifying) chapter?

Caz x

Comments

  1. I will always follow you Caz, you have been so enterprising and love your chatter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment