Cardmaking : Christmas Cards - Julie Hickey Designs & Penny Black Inc

I finally finished my cards and although simple I think they turned out pretty cute.


I used Post Its to mask the bottom of the wreaths to be able to add the Bear & Hedgehog so it looks like they are part of the design.  A simple but effective technique.
They were simply mounted onto a card base with some decorative paper and I added the sentiment stamp inside.

They were a joy to colour and I used my Distress Oxide Ink Pads.


It was lovely to make these cards and I really hope to get back to 
cardmaking more in the new year.

Main Image is Julie Hickey Designs Merry Garland -
 Order from Crafts U Love now as it is currently half price!

The cute images (hedgehog & Bear) are both Penny Black and a set called Xmas Costume.

Back soon
Caz x




Comments