Cardmaking : Christmas Production line

Better late than never.  As a card maker I am one of the worlds worst Christmas card makers.  This year I am making just 12.  I have a production line going and these will be going to just my nearest and dearest.   I would blame the instability in my life right now for this stall in card making, in truth I have always been rubbish!  And if it involves posting, forget it, its just not going to happen.  There just never seems enough hours in the day, or you'll have the time but zero mojo.

One thing I was pondering whilst making this card .... what did we ever do without the stamp press?  Misti, WRMK, Tim Holtz/tonic, Crafts Too, Stampin Up!  I cant imagine doing what I am doing without a platform/press of some sort.  They make stamping sooooo much easier. I have a nice collection of these tools and depending on what I am stamping decides which one I grab to use.  Also when I was teaching a class it was handy to have multiple presses set up with different stamps to make the class run smoother.

So onto a little peek at my card.  Simple as... that seems to be my style.  I cant wait to get my paintbrush out and add a little colour.  I will be back with the finished cards later. 


Items used :
Penny Black Inc Design Xmas Costume

Technique Used : Stamping with Versafine Onyx Black
Masking with Post it Note


Comments